It may still feel like Summer but now is the best time to start planning your Christmas party.
At Trinity City Hotel we have hosted plenty of events, parties and Christmas gatherings over the years so we have collected a few useful tips along the way. Here is some of our top advice to help you plan your perfect Christmas party.
1. Book early – Plan ahead and be sure to book your venue in advance as the best places tend to book up quickly. Setting the date early will also ensure your guests have plenty of time to plan and pencil this all-important date into their diaries.
2. Do something different – most people usually book Christmas party nights so why not choose an earlier time and have a lunchtime celebration for a change.
3. Avoid the usual sit-down dinner and opt for a finger food event to keep people moving and mingling!
4. Don’t party where you work – get out and enjoy the festive fun in a local venue.
5. Book somewhere with easy access to a nearby smoking area. This will keep your party close together and discourage people from leaving the main party area. Trinity City Hotel has a stunning central courtyard garden ideal for this scenario.
6. Choose a venue with a fun festive atmosphere – the cheerful concierge at Trinity City Hotel will welcome your guests to a colourful vibrant foyer complete with stunning chandeliers, retro candelabras and an ornate Christmas tree.
7. If an overnight stay is required for some of your guests book your Christmas party in a hotel rather than a local restaurant or bar. This way you can simply take the elevator home!
8. Book suitable entertainment for your Christmas party! Depending on your party theme you could hire a DJ, comedian, juggler or professional speaker. If you book an event with Trinity City Hotel we are more than happy to send you a list of our preferred suppliers.
9. Choose a central location so your guests can travel quickly and easily to the party and safely home afterwards, which is especially relevant during this busy time of year.
Trinity City Hotel is a chic, contemporary and vibrant venue, featuring individually decorated spaces with rich and memorable surroundings. There is no place like Dublin City at Christmas time and right in the heart of it is Trinity City Hotel. Our unique fusion of event and dining spaces will ensure that your Christmas Party 2016 is one to remember!
Christmas Lunch at Trinity City Hotel is a truly unique dining experience. Selecting the best of Irish produce and ingredients, our Executive Chef has handcrafted a Christmas Lunch Menu that is sure to excite the most sophisticated of palates.
Catering from 60 to 120 guests for a 4 course festive meal with festive hats and crackers, followed by our resident DJ to dance the night away. You can expect the extraordinary at Trinity City Hotel this Christmas in our chic and unique venue.
For Christmas party enquiries and bookings email our events coordinator at email@example.com or call 01 648 1089 now.
Don’t forget to book your party early to avoid disappointment!