6 Things To Do in Dublin This New Year's Eve
December 08, 2016
- Join crowds in St. Stephens Green on December 31st for Three’s Live Countdown Concert to the new year with fantastic performances from Walking on Cars, The Blizzards, Brian Deady and more.
- Be amazed by Luminosity at the Custom House just a two-minute stroll from the Trinity City Hotel. The iconic Custom House will be turned into a 3D light projection display of fantastic colours, sounds and optical illusions from December 30th until January 1st.
- Free Pop up events – keep a lookout for many of the free activities taking place over the festival weekend including fire performance groups, street acrobatics and buskers all across the streets of Dublin.
- History lovers can get involved in the Great Temple Bar Treasure Hunthosted by Dublin Decoded. Given just a map and clues, have fun searching the streets of Temple Bar and learn some more about the history of the city. These events for grown-ups take place on December 30th & 31st from 2.30pm – 4.30pm.
- Start the new year with an afternoon of free family entertainment at St. Stephen’s Green. The New Year’s Day Concert takes place in St. Stephen’s Green at 2pm featuring the very popular Dublin Gospel Choir and The Garda Band.
- Movie lovers can enjoy a free outdoor cinema screening of Disney Pixar’s Inside Out shown in the Meeting House Square, Temple Bar from 4.30pm on January 1st 2017.
Book your New Year’s Eve stay in the city at the Trinity City Hotel. Enjoy a 4 course meal in the Courtyard Restaurant for just €42.95 and take the elevator home. Why not join us for the countdown in our Brunswick Bar and enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbly with live entertainment!
Call 01 648 1000 or email email@example.com to make a reservation now!