7 Reasons to Book a City Hotel for a Great Christmas Shopping Experience
November 03, 2016
Plan ahead and get your Christmas shopping done early this year. The festive season can be hectic so try to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible.
Here are some tips for planning your Christmas shopping and why booking a hotel can help you through the festive madness.
1. Give yourself plenty of time to shop and book an overnight stay at a Central Dublin Hotel. No need to drag your bags on busy public transport, instead choose a city hotel in the heart of the main shopping district.
2. Stay somewhere with a festive atmosphere and get into the Christmas spirit.
3. Choose a hotel near the main shopping districts and reduce your walking time which is particularly important when you are carrying heavy bags. Trinity City Hotel is conveniently located between two of the best Dublin shopping districts, Grafton Street and Henry Street.
4. Start your day with a substantial tasty hotel breakfast and get plenty of energy for your day of shopping.
5. Take breaks to divide up your day – if you have ever shopped at Christmas time with aching legs and nowhere to sit because cafes are too busy then you will understand this. A central hotel will give you the warmth and cosiness to rest when you need to.
6. Unwind with a tasty Christmas cocktail at the end of a day.
7. Finally, enjoy some quality relaxation time alone or with your loved ones after your shop.
Although it can be a stressful time of year, a stay at the Trinity City Hotel can give you the space in between Christmas shopping to bond over dinner with loved ones, enjoy a coffee break in our pretty courtyard lounge, unwind with a cocktail in our cosy Brunswick Bar or pamper yourself and watch movies in your bedroom.
To book a stay at the Trinity City Hotel email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 648 1050.