Rest Assured, You are in Safe Hands
Hotel COVID-19 Statement
We want to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Coronavirus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, our staff, and our community. The Hotel has been awarded the Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter, which confirms that we are following recommended guidelines, and all of our team members have been trained in hygiene and safety controls. This charter was devised by our national tourism body, Fáilte Ireland, and is endorsed by the Government of Ireland.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the Hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
This includes hand sanitisers in all areas, deep cleaning of all spaces during and after departure, and the reduction of seating in social areas for all refreshment and meal periods.
We are supporting our Hotel team, and ensuring their health and safety in the workplace. We are also supplementing their knowledge of cleaning procedures, specifically regarding Covid-19, as all these factors are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways in which we are supporting them:
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily hotel and departmental meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates have also completed enhanced Covid-19 awareness training.
• All team members are required to always wear face masks.
• Real-time Information: The Hotel’s corporate and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the Hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
• Cleaning Products & Protocols: Our Hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
• Guestrooms: The Hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Public Spaces: The Hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the Front Desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and room keys.
• Reception: Social distancing markers have been put in place in our Reception and Lobby areas, to control check-in queues and general crowding.
• Reception & Concierge: Perspex screens have been put in place at the Reception and Concierge Desks.
• Reception & Restaurant: All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after use.
• Restaurant: Tables are sanitised after each guest visit. All seating arrangements have taken into consideration recommended social distancing.
• Restaurant: Buffet services have been replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention.
• In-Room Dining: Food will be delivered on trolleys which will include a sanitising station and all trays and tableware will be disinfected after each use.
• Valet Parking: Our Concierge Team are required to wear gloves and masks, which are disposed of immediately after use. They also disinfect car steering wheels, gear sticks and all high-touch areas. A packet of sanitising wipes will be left in the car for the guests use on their return.
What you can do to help:
• Should you experience any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay, we kindly ask that you remain in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk Team by dialling “0”. We will arrange for a doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
• If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the Front Desk by phone and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
We look forward to continuing to welcome all of our valued guests to the Hotel.
The Trinity City Hotel Team