The Convention Centre Dublin provides a world-class conference venue in the heart of Ireland’s capital city. Located just a 15 minute walk from Trinity City Hotel, the finance and technology hub of the city, The CCD is ideally positioned to entice the international business tourism market.
The Convention Centre Dublin is Irelands first purpose-built international conference venue. Ideally located along the River Liffey in the heart of Dublin City, The CCD hosts meetings and conferences from 8 to 8,000 delegates. Major international events and exhibitions have taken place in some of the 22 multi-purpose rooms.
Directions to the Convention Centre Dublin from Trinity City Hotel:
1. When you walk outside the Trinity City Hotel turn left.
2. Walk for 100 meters and then turn left on Spring Garden Lane.
3. Walk another 100 meters and then turn right onto Townsend Street.
4. After 60 meters turn left onto Moss Street.
5. After 300 meters and after your cross the Talbot Memorial Bridge, turn right onto Custom House Quay.
6. Continue going straight along the river for less than 1km and you will arrive at the Convention Centre Dublin.