3Arena in Dublin
Stay at Trinity City Hotel for easy access to the 3Arena, Dublin’s largest indoor arena and venue for the city’s most exciting concerts and events.
Getting to The 3Arena from Trinity City Hotel
Enjoy a short taxi journey to the venue, or alternatively, you can walk 5 minutes from the Hotel to the Abbey Street Luas station and take the 6-minute tram journey on the Red-Line Luas to the 3Arena. Our friendly Concierge Team will be happy to assist you with directions, or call for a taxi to take you to the venue.
Walking to the 3Arena:
1. When you leave Trinity City Hotel, turn left
2. Walk for 100 meters, and then turn left onto Spring Garden Lane
3. Walk another 100 meters and then turn right onto Townsend Street
4. After 60 meters, turn left onto Moss Street.
5. After 300 meters, and after crossing the Talbot Memorial Bridge, turn right onto Custom House Quay
6. Continue walking straight along the river for 1.6km and you will find the 3Arena to the left of the roundabout.
Book your stay close to the 3Arena Today at Trinity City Hotel.
For the most up to date information regarding events and ticket prices, please refer to the 3Arena website.