3Arena in Dublin
Stay at Trinity City Hotel for easy access to the 3arena, Dublin’s largest indoor arena and venue for the city’s most exciting concerts and events.
Getting to The 3Arena from Trinity City Hotel
Enjoy a short taxi journey to the venue, or alternatively, you can walk 5 minutes from the hotel to the Abbey Street Luas station and take the 6-minute tram journey on the red Luas tram to the 3Arena. Our friendly concierge will be happy to assist you with directions or call for a taxi to take you to the venue.
Walking to the 3Arena.
1. When you walk outside the Trinity City Hotel turn left.
2. Walk for 100 meters and then turn left on Spring Garden Lane.
3. Walk another 100 meters and then turn right onto Townsend Street.
4. After 60 meters turn left onto Moss Street.
5. After 300 meters and after your cross the Talbot Memorial Bridge, turn right onto Custom House Quay.
6. Continue going straight along the river for 1.6km and you will find the Three Arena to the left of the roundabout.
About the Venue
In the heart of the Dublin Docklands, the 3Arena is the stunning new world-class music venue.
• Largest indoor venue in Ireland
• 13,000 standing or 9,000 seated
• 14 bars
Book your stay close to the 3Arena Today.