Family Attractions in Dublin
Dublin really is the ideal place to go on a family holiday. There is so much to do in the city and beyond to keep both adults and children entertained. From fun activities and adventure sports to cultural pursuits and shopping, there is something for everyone.
It also helps to be staying in a city centre location like Trinity City Hotel as there are so many tourist hotspots that are easily accessible when you have such a central base. Public transport and taxis are also right on our doorstep so the whole city really is within striking distance.
Some of the most popular family-friendly attractions in Dublin include:
- Dublin Zoo, which is located in the Phoenix Park
- Dublinia, the recreational museum in Christ Church Cathedral
- Natural History Museum on nearby Merrion Square
- EPIC, the Irish Emigration Museum
- National Wax Museum
- The Ark in Temple Bar and
- Imaginosity, the Dublin Children’s Museum.
Please note that opening times of individual attractions and venues may vary, in light of the current situation with Covid-19. For the most up-to-date information regarding opening times and ticket prices, please refer to the individual website of these attractions.