Trinity City Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin city, and just a short walk from the main business districts in Dublin, including the IFSC (International Financial Services Centre), the Dublin Convention Centre and Grand Canal Dock. Trinity City Hotel is the closest hotel to the Trinity College Conference Centre and Trinity College School of Business. We are also ideally located only a 2 minute walk to the Trinity College LUAS stop, which provides a direct link to Sandyford and Cherrywood Business Parks.
When the working day is complete, the city is yours to discover, as you are surrounded by many of Dublin’s most well-known attractions and shopping districts such as Trinity College (please note that this is currently closed), Dublin Castle (re-opened June 29th), Henry Street and Grafton Street.
The Hotel’s location, coupled with its appreciation of the facilities and services a business traveller needs, makes it the perfect choice for corporate travellers to Dublin City Centre.
At Trinity City Hotel, we create an ambiance and deliver a service that ensures nothing distracts the corporate traveller from their business.
Benefits of our corporate rates include:
• Complimentary 200Mb Wi-Fi access
• Valet parking service (additional cost applies)
• Dedicated business area in our lobby
• Dedicated business corridors
• Work desk
• Electronic laptop safes
• Fitness Room (please note that this facility is currently closed)
• 24 Hour Room Service
• Secure off-site car parking
• Assistance with transport requirements; pre-ordering of taxis, self-parking service
• Courier Service
• Meeting room facilities
• Free cancellation of bookings up to 2pm on day of arrival
Combining the ease of access to ‘Corporate Ireland’ key locations, with our convenient city centre position and an array of amenities on the doorstep, we believe it’s the perfect solution for those traveling to Dublin for business.
On our doorstep, you can find:
- IFSC – International Financial Services Centre
- Grand Canal Dock
- Silicon Docks
- Dublin Convention Centre
- Stephens Green and the Dublin 2 district
- Trinity College