The Trinity City Hotels Environmental Policy
The hotel industry plays an important role in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and in ensuring the long-term sustainability of the industry for the benefit of future generations. As part of its commitment to sustainability, The Trinity City Hotel has taken the following steps:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To produce an annual Environmental Plan setting out our Objectives, Targets and Action Plan.
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation. To minimize our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible.
- To Reduce, Re-use and Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical.
- To invite our suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
- Our customers and guests will be made aware of our initiatives, and we will encourage them to help us achieve our environmental goals.