The Convention Centre Dublin
The Convention Centre Dublin is Ireland's first purpose-built international conference venue. Ideally located along the River Liffey in the heart of Dublin City, The CCD hosts meetings and conferences from 8 to 8,000 delegates. Major international events and exhibitions have taken place in some of the 22 multi-purpose rooms.
Directions to the Convention Centre Dublin from Trinity City Hotel:
1. Leaving Trinity City Hotel, turn left.
2. Walk for 100 meters and then turn left on Spring Garden Lane
3. Walk another 100 meters and then turn right onto Townsend Street
4. After 60 meters, turn left onto Moss Street
5. After 300 meters, and after crossing the Talbot Memorial Bridge, turn right onto Custom House Quay
6. Proceed to walk straight along the river for less than 1km and you will arrive at the Convention Centre Dublin
Book your stay near the Convention Centre at Trinity City Hotel.
For the most up to date information on conferences and exhibitions please refer to The Convention Centre Dublin website.