Enjoy a short taxi journey to the venue, or take a quick 3 minutes to walk to the Tara Street DART station, where you can catch the DART to Aviva stadium in just 12 minutes. Parking is available at the Aviva Stadium for a rate of €2.00 per hour, to a maximum of €10.00 and is open 24 hours per day. Please note, this car park is not available on match days as the surrounding roads are closed.
What's can you expect at Aviva Stadium?
- The Aviva hosts the Six Nations Rugby Championships
- The Aviva is home to the FAI (Football Association of Ireland) matches
- Host venue for a number of UEFA EURO 2020 matches.
- Upcoming concert venue for some of the biggest names in music- The Aviva stadium has previously hosted Billy Joel, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, AC/DC, Lady Gaga and many more
Getting to the aviva stadium
Directions to the Aviva Stadium from Trinity City Hotel:
1. When you walk outside of the hotel turn left
2. Walk for 550 metres and turn left onto Sandwith Street
3. Walk another 240 meters and then turn right onto Hogan Place
4. After 1.3km turn left onto Lansdowne Road
6. Continue going straight for 260m and you will arrive at the Aviva Stadium
Book your stay near the Aviva Stadium