Getting to Croke Park from Trinity City Hotel
Free car parking is available on-site. Access is via St Joseph’s Avenue, off Clonliffe Road
1. Head west on Pearse St/R118/R138/R802 toward Park Ln E, and continue to follow R802 for 450m
2. Turn right onto Beresford Pl/R105
3. Continue straight onto Amiens St/R105 and continue to follow the road for 1.4 km
4. Turn left onto Annesley Place and follow the road for 200m
5. Turn left onto Poplar Row/R131 and continue to follow R131 for 550m
6. Turn left onto St Joseph's Ave and take the first right turn to arrive at Croke Park
A 20 minute walk from O'Connell Street in the city centre.
From O'Connell Street to Drumcondra Train Station, Dublin Bus operates the following bus routes - 1, 11, 13, 16, 44.
Croke Park is on a city sightseeing route as well! Croke Park is Stop 24a on the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing bus route that includes some of the most popular tourist attractions in Dublin. This route also stops on Pearse Street, across from Trinity City Hotel.
Book your accommodation close to Croke Park today