Getting to Croke Park from The Trinity City Hotel
Free car parking is available on-site. Access is via St Joseph’s Avenue, off Clonliffe Road
1. Head west on Pearse St/R118/R138/R802 toward Park Ln E and continue to follow R802 for 450m
2. Turn right onto Beresford Pl/R105
3. Continue straight onto Amiens St/R105 and continue to follow the road for 1.4 km
4. Turn left onto Annesley Place and follow the road for 200m
5. Turn left onto Poplar Row/R131 and continue to follow R131 for 550m
6. Turn left onto St Joseph's Ave and take the first right turn to arrive at Croke Park
A 20 minute walk from O'Connell Street in the city centre.
From O'Connell Street to Drumcondra Train Station, Dublin Bus operates the following bus routes - 1, 11, 13, 16, 44.
Croke Park is on a city sightseeing route as well! Croke Park is Stop 24a on the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing bus route that includes some of the most popular tourist attractions in Dublin. This route also stops on Pearse Street, across from The Trinity City Hotel.