Enjoy a pre-event meal in our Courtyard Restaurant, or a drink in the Brunswick Bar. Trinity City Hotel offers valet parking as a service to our guests, so those travelling to Dublin for a match day or concert can leave the at at the property.
Getting to Croke Park from Trinity City Hotel
Free car parking is available on-site. Access is via St. Josephs Avenue, off Clonliffe Road.
1. Head west on Pearse St/R118/R138/R802 toward Park Ln E, Continue to follow R802 for 450 m
2. Turn right onto Beresford Pl/R105
3. Continue straight onto Amiens St/R105 and continue to follow for1.4 km
4. Turn left onto Annesley Place and follow the road for 200m
5. Turn left onto Poplar Row/R131 and continue to follow R131 for 550m
6. Turn left onto St Joseph's Ave and take the first right turn to arrive at Croke Park.
A 20 minute walk from O'Connell Street in the city centre.
From O'Connell Street to Drumcondra Train Station Dublin Bus operate the following bus routes - 1, 11, 13, 16, 44
Croke Park is on a city sightseeing route as well! Croke Park is Stop 24a on the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing bus route that includes some of the most popular tourist attractions in Dublin, the Hop-on-Hop-off route also stops on Pearse Street, across from Trinity City Hotel.
Book your accommodation close to Croke Park today